Are you looking for a unique location to hold your event?
*** New as of 1 May 2013 : Visit our company!***
The Royal Museum for Central Africa is situated in a beautiful green oasis a stone’s throw away from Brussels: the ideal place for your reception, seminar, meeting or business dinner.
Why not combine your activity with an exclusive visit to the Museum? Thanks to its remarkable collection and advanced scientific research, the RMCA enjoys an excellent international reputation. Our thematic exhibitions will fascinate your guests.
Event spaces (leaflet A unique venue for your special event! )
(The indicated guest capacity may vary depending on current exhibitions)
1. Large rotunda and adjoining marble rooms
-Overall capacity: 400 people
- Only after opening hours (5 p;m. to 11 p.m.) Tuesdays to Fridays
- Up to 200 people: € 3,500. Per additional 50: supplement of € 275
- Capacity: 100 seated, 160 theatre, 150 standing
- Dinners, press conferences, cocktails, walking dinners
- Capacity: 60 seated, 120 standing
- Dinners, cocktails, press conferences
- Capacity: 100 seated, 120 standing
- Dinners, cocktails, presentations
2. Okapi room
-Overall capacity: 80 ground floor + 35 people first floor
- During opening hours, Tuesdays to Fridays: €175/half a day, €300/whole day
- After hours (5 p.m. to 11 p.m.), Tuesdays to Fridays, with access to the small rotunda: €550
- Audiov isual equipment available upon request
- Capacity: 80 seated, 80 theatre, 30 U-shape
- Dinners, seminars, press conferences
- Capacity: 35 seated, 35 theatre
- Dinners, meetings
- Capacity: 50 for receptions, 100 for theme dinners with Okapi room
- Receptions, walking dinners
3. Inner courtyard
- Capacity: 200
- Receptions, barbecues
- P rice: €550
4. Colonial palace reception room
- Capacity: 300
- Orangery for seated dinners
- Catering: www.huisvandijck.be or + 32 3 460 11 99
- Pr ice: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A unique option: a reception or business dinner with a Museum or one of our temporary exhibitions:
- During business hours, Tuesdays to Fridays: €62/guide (max. 25 people/guide) + entrance exposition €2.50 p.p.
- During business hours, on Sundays and public holidays: €75/guide (max. 25 people/guide) + entrance exposition € 2.50 p.p.
- After hours: €150/guide (max. 25 people/guide), exhibition entry included in room hire.
If you organize a reception or theme dinner, then contact us to discuss your specific wishes.
- Caterer Pierre Hofman surprises you with delicious African dishes: www.lsctraiteur.be or + 32 2 203 54 53.
You can also choose your own caterer for a €550 right of use fee.
There are approximately 200 free parking spaces around the Museum.
If you would like additional information or to visit a potential site for your event, contact us for an appointment.
- E-mail: customerservice
- Telephone: + 32 2 769 52 39
- Address: Royal Museum for Central Africa, Leuvensesteenweg 13, 3080 Tervuren
- Hours: Tuesdays to Fridays: from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., closed Mondays
- Download the leaflet A unique venue for your special event! (pdf - 620 KB)