How to order?
You can order by mail, fax or e-mail. Please remember to mention the address to which your order should be sent.
- by mail:
Royal Museum for Central Africa
B-3080 TERVUREN, BELGIUM
- by fax: +32 2 769 55 11
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment by credit card: please complete the credit card payment authorisation form and send this to us with your order, by fax, email, or post.
- All other payment methods require us to send you a pro-forma invoice. Once paid in full, the books are posted.
- Your order will be dispatched through the most cost-effective means.
Please specify if you wish your order to be delivered specially by courier service (UPS).
A price offer can be made beforehand with the exact cost of your order.
How to buy?
- Our publications are also carried by fine booksellers.
- While the museum remains closed for renovation, there is a temporary sales point at the CAPA-building (E) of the RMCA.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com. Tél. : +32 2 769 5208
- Two other Pop-up sales points:
- BELvue Museum shop, Place des Palais, Brussels
- Tropismes 2 (Samsa), rue Alphonse De Witte 44, Brussels (Flagey).
- In Kinshasa, DR Congo. Since November 2013, a selection of books is on sale at the bookshop of the Bilembo cultural centre:
Concession TEXAF, rue Marie Ange Lukiana (Colonel-Mondjiba, just after the French Embassy), La Gombe, Kinshasa.
Contact: Chantal Tombu, director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us:
Tel.: +32 2 769 52 08
***For each order of € 250 or more, you receive a 10% discount!***