Frequently Asked Questions
Concerning your visit to the museum
- What does a visit to the museum cost ?
>>> Check out tickets.
- Are there any facilities for disabled visitors?
>>>Parking spaces and wheelchairs are available : see access buildings
- Can I participate in a guided tour or workshop?
>>> Tours or workshops are always by appointment and for groups.
Check out the activities page or call the Education & Culture Service
Tel (+32) 02 769 52 00 (French) or (+32) 02 769 52 46 (Dutch)
E-mail : reservations
- Can I have lunch or a drink in the museum ?
>>> Visit the museum café ..
- Can I take pictures or video in the museum?
>>> See the Museum visitation rules (pdf 58,8 kb)
- I'd like to bring home a cute souvenir...
>>> Check out our museum shop.
- Can I visit the scientific departments?
>>> This is only possible by appointment. Contact the Head of the Department : see Access to the buildings
- I have an other practical question concerning my visit to the museum...
>>> Contact the Welcome desk in the museum
Tel (+32) 02 769 52 04 or e-mail: ticket
Concerning the RMCA
- I'm doing research on a specific topic concerning Central Africa.
>>> You can come and visit the central library or the specialised libraries
or contact the different scientific departments.
- I'm looking for pictures on Central Africa.
>>> Send an e-mail to repro
- I would like to use pictures or text from this website or any other publication of the RMCA.
>>> See copyright statement. Send an e-mail to repro
- I'm a journalist and would like to get hold of a press release...
>>> See press page
Tel : (+32) 02 769 52 99 - Fax (+32) 02 767 02 42
E-mail : press
- I would like to sponsor the RMCA..
>>> See sponsor us
Tel (+32) 02 769 52 98 - Fax (+32) 02 767 02 42
E-mail : press
- I would like to organize an exhibition at the RMCA
>>> See proposal temporary exhibition (pdf)
- Are you looking for an expert
>>> See the page expertise
- I would like to organize an (evening) event...
>>> See the private events page
Tel (+32) 02 769 52 39 - Fax (+32) 02 767 56 38
E-mail : customerservice
- Is the RMCA providing training sessions and study visits?
>>> Send an e-mail to stages
- I'm looking for a student job...
>>> Send an e-mail to jobs
- I would like to make a complaint.
>>> See the complaint form (French - pdf 40 kb)
- Comments on the website?
>>> E-mail the webmaster webmaster
- General information
>>> Tel (+32) 02 769 52 11 - Fax (+32) 02 769 56 38
E-mail : info
- Director of the RMCA
>>> Guido Gryseels
Tel (+32) 02 769 52 74 - Fax (+32) 02 767 02 42
E-mail : guido.gryseels