Consultation of archive and library collections
Consultation of archive and library collections of the RMCA can resume, but to a limited extent, within the framework of the current COVID-19 measures.
In order to guarantee a smooth and safe service, we apply the following measures:
- Consultation is only possible by appointment by e-mail via email@example.com. Please wait for our confirmation.
- Consultation should be done individually.
- Applications should be as precise as possible. Use the archive database and the library catalogues to provide precise references.
- There are only consultation moments on Mondays and Fridays.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.
- Consultations can be booked in blocks of 1.5 hours. You can book several blocks per day, but given the limited capacity, we ask you to keep the number of blocks as low as possible.
- If necessary, you can make your own scans or digital photographs with the usual rules that these are for personal and scientific use only and not for publication.
- Requests for consultation should reach us at least one week in advance. This gives us time to prepare and decontaminate the desired documents.
- It is not possible to request documents on the day itself.