AfricaMuseum temporarily closed
In order to contain the COVID-19 epidemic, the museum is closed from Saturday 14 March to Monday 18 May 2020 included.
- What should I do if my scheduled activity date falls during the closing period of the AfricaMuseum?
If you booked an activity during this period, you should have received a message from our reservations service.
We apologise if you haven’t heard from us yet. You can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two possibilities for your scheduled activity:
- You can move your visit to a later date. You can easily do this by sending an e-mail before 29/05/2020 with your preferred new date.
- You can cancel your activity and request a refund.
- If I purchased a ticket to visit the museum during the closing period, can I use it
All tickets purchased for a date during the closing period are valid before 01/09/2020.
Please present the ticket you purchased online at the reception desk and our colleagues will issue a new ticket for you.
- Is there any compensation for membership holders?
All memberships will be extended for a period equivalent to the shutdown period.
Please note that your membership can only be extended at the museum reception desk, not online.