Behind-the-scenes of the institute
The Royal Museum of Central Africa offers groups the opportunity to experience daily life in the museum and its scientific research institute.
This 2.5 hour guided tour can be split into three parts:
- Welcome with tea and coffee;
- Visual presentation of the RMCA followed by a guided tour of the history, architecture and renovation of the museum;
- Tour of the scientific institute, which will introduce you to several aspects of the scientific research carried out in the museum, notably biology, geology and/or cultural anthropology.
- for groups of adults of 10-15 participants - 10€/person (min. 100 €)
- duration: 2.5 hours
- Weekdays except Wednesdays
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 02 769 52 00