Journalists in residence
The goal of the renovation of the AfricaMuseum is to profoundly transform the dynamics of the institution.
To support this objective, the museum is organising residences for journalists and authors from Africa.
- Journalist and/or author residences last four to eight weeks.
- These residences enable journalists and/or authors to produce journalistic or literary content associated with the new museum.
Objectives of the project
- Offer a different perspective and approach in an African context.
- Create new narratives relating to the museum.
- Publish these narratives.
- Help publicise the museum's new image.
- Support dialogue between museum representatives and African academics.
- Expand the professional networks of Africans.