Journalists in residence
The goal of the renovation of the AfricaMuseum is to profoundly transform the dynamics of the institution.
To support this objective, the museum is organising residences for journalists from Africa.
The residency is funded by DGD (Directorate-general Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid).
- Journalist residences last four weeks.
- These residences enable journalists to produce journalistic content associated with the new museum.
Objectives of the project
- Offer a different perspective and approach in an African context.
- Create new narratives relating to the museum.
- Publish these narratives.
- Help publicise the museum's new image.
- Support dialogue between museum representatives and African academics.
- Expand the professional networks of Africans.