The AfricaMuseum has a policy of loaning out objects to associations and institutions, particularly for temporary exhibitions.
Are you preparing a temporary exhibition and would like to borrow one or more objects from the museum?
Send a letter to the museum's Director at least six months prior to the opening of the exhibition, accompanied by the following documents:
- a brief description of the nature and objective of the exhibition
- a signed copy of the General Terms and Conditions for Temporary Exhibition Loans (pdf - 176 kb)
- a facilities report containing information concerning the conditions under which the objects will be exhibited
- the completed Information Form (doc- 135 kb)
- a provisional list of the objects (optional)
Send your letter to:
Royal Museum for Central Africa
If your request is approved, it will be formalised in a loan agreement.
For further information, please contact the Archive and Collection Management Department: