- The AfricaMuseum follows the federal COVID-guidelines and welcomes individual visitors, families and groups of up to 4 adults (children < 12 years old not included).
- Guided tours are again allowed for free visitors! Take a look at the extensive offer and book online for up to 15 people. You can also book by phone or e-mail via the Welcome & Reservations department.
For guided tours and workshops, mouth masks are mandatory from the age of 10.
- Tickets can only be purchased on the AfricaMuseum website. For any questions regarding the purchase of tickets on the website, please contact the Welcome & Reservations.
- The selection of a time slot is mandatory when purchasing an online ticket. Within this time slot, visitors can check in at the entrance desk or at the ticket. There is no time limit on the duration of the visit itself.
- The picnic area of the museum will remain closed until further notice to both individual visitors and school groups. You can have lunch in the adjacent park.
- Mouths masks are mandatory from the age of 12.