A museum for the whole family
The AfricaMuseum is a fascinating place for young and old alike.
Every effort is made to welcome and assist families during their visit.
Be they adults or children, every visitor is important to us. The renovation has provided the opportunity to redesign the reception and services, infrastructure, experience and communication materials for them.
- A fun, entertaining and attractive environment.
- Free admission for under 18s.
- An adapted infrastructure with, for example, child-height handrails on the stairs.
- A restaurant that offers children's menus and the possibility of heating food for infants.
- Museum staff (reception, security, guides, etc.) available to families.
Do you have any other ideas for families?
Your feedback is important to us.
Please send us your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org