- Mouths masks are mandatory from the age of 12.
- The AfricaMuseum follows the federal COVID-guidelines and welcomes individual visitors, 'cuddle contacts' as well as groups of people living in the same household.
- Tickets can only be purchased on the AfricaMuseum website. For any questions regarding the purchase of tickets on the website, please contact the Welcome & Reservations department, either by email (email@example.com) or by phone (02 769 52 00).
- The selection of a time slot is mandatory when purchasing an online ticket. Within this time slot, visitors can check in at the entrance desk or at the ticket. There is no time limit on the duration of the visit itself.
- Groups of children (max. 10) up to 12 years old are welcome for an interactive guided tour, a general guided tour, the workshop Muziki, the workshop Growing up or a Birthday workshop.
- Guided tours are still allowed for individual visitors over the age of 12, as well as for people living in the same household with their ‘cuddle’ contact.
- The AfricaMuseum welcomes schools for a guided tour or workshop. Don’t hesitate and book your activity via the website! If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Welcome & Reservations department. Take a look at the COVID-19 measures of the museum.
IMPORTANT: for guided tours and workshops, mouth masks are mandatory from the age of 10.
- Please note: the picnic area of the museum will remain closed until further notice to both individual visitors and school groups. You can have lunch in the adjacent park.
Combi guided tour Expo Mabele eleki lola ! & permanent exhibition