- The AfricaMuseum follows the federal COVID-guidelines. A safe and pleasant visit to the museum is our first priority.
- Guided tours and workshops are allowed for groups of up to 15 people.
Schools may take up to 24 people per activity (both guided tours and workshops).
Take a look at the extensive offer and book online for up to 15 people. You can also book by phone or e-mail via the Welcome & Reservations department.
- Tickets can only be purchased on the AfricaMuseum website. For any questions regarding the purchase of tickets on the website, please contact the Welcome & Reservations.
- The selection of a time slot is mandatory when purchasing an online ticket. Within this time slot, visitors can check in at the entrance desk or at the ticket. There is no time limit on the duration of the visit itself.
- The picnic area of the museum is open again to schools and free visitors. Groups must make reservations via the website.
- The use of face masks in the museum is optional.
We think of our members as friends of the museum. Besides a full year's unrestricted access to the permanent exhibition, there are additional benefits to be enjoyed in 2020:
- reduced rate for temporary exhibitions
- a (one-time) 5% discount in the Africa Shop
- a free coffee in the Tembo museum restaurant, with purchase of a daily special
For a membership, we will need your contact details.
- Persons on social benefits
- Persons with disabilities
- Attendant of a disabled person
- Students (18-26)
- Youths groups (18-26)
- Children and youths under 18
- ICOM members
- Brussels Card
- RMCA staff and members of their household
- BELSPO staff
- Group monitor
- Bus drivers for groups
If you hold a discounted ticket, please present the card entitling you to the discount.