European Journal of Taxonomy
- Scientific journal on descriptive taxonomy, zoology, entomology, botany, and palaeontology.
- Open access journal that is free for authors and readers.
- Taxonomic contributions and revisions, monographs, and opinions.
- Published by a consortium of European natural history museums and botanic gardens.
- Publications with a global reach: authors and regions of study are not limited to Europe.
Do you wish to submit an article?
Read the instructions for authors on the website of the European Journal of Taxonomy.
Consortium of the European Journal of Taxonomy
The EJT consortium consists of 10 institutes from 7 European countries:
- Botanic Garden Meise, Belgium
- Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales, Madrid, Spain
- Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle, Paris, France
- Natural History Museum of Denmark, Copenhagen, Danemark
- Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Real Jardin Botánico, Madrid, Spain
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, Brussels, Belgium
- Royal Museum for Central Africa, Tervuren, Belgium
- Zoological Research Museum Alexander Koenig (Forschungs Museum Koenig), Bonn, Germany
- Natural History Museum of Prague, Czech Republic
As from November 2021, articles from the European Journal of Taxonomy can be ordered on a print-on-demand basis thanks to a partnership between the Royal Museum for Central Africa (Tervuren) and the Muséum national des Sciences naturelles (Paris), both founding members of the EJT consortium.
Whether you are an author, reader, or library manager, you can now avail of this service to order copies of articles or volumes.
All print versions will be produced in colour and with a perfect-bound soft cover.
To place your order, simply click on the PRINT button found below the title of every article published on our platform.