Intensive professional development training in archival sciences
- For candidates from Burundi, DR Congo and Rwanda.
- One week online training, followed by a 6-week training at the Ecole du Patrimoine Africain (Porto-Novo, Benin).
- Application in a professional setting.
- Possibility of practical application during a 3-month stay at the Royal Museum for Central Africa or the State Archives of Belgium.
- 16 scholarships available.
- In French.
- Call for applications 2021-2022 (pdf, 480 Kb, in French)
- Application form (word doc, 70 Kb, in French)
Deadline for application: 14 July 2021.