Intensive professional development training in archival sciences
- For candidates from Burundi, DR Congo and Rwanda.
- One week online training, followed by a 6-week training at the Ecole du Patrimoine Africain (Porto-Novo, Benin).
- Application in a professional setting.
- Possibility of practical application during a 3-month stay at the Royal Museum for Central Africa or the State Archives of Belgium.
- 16 scholarships available.
- In French.
- Call for applications 2021-2022 (pdf, 480 Kb, in French)
- Application form (word doc, 70 Kb, in French)
- FAQ (pdf, 190 Kb, in French)
Deadline for application: 14 July 2021.
ATTENTION - due to problems encountered by some applicants in gathering all the necessary documents and preparing the video, the deadline for submitting the application file is extended to 27 August 2021 - last deadline.
To answer some requests from candidates who do not meet the age limit, we inform you that these people can nevertheless submit their application and that their file will be examined by the selection committee even if we cannot guarantee at this time that the derogation will be possible.