- Series of works jointly published by the Royal Museum for Central Africa and L'Harmattan in Paris.
- Peer-reviewed works.
- Publications on political and social changes in Africa, particularly DR Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi.
- Descriptive narrations of events, raw documents, timelines, biographies of major figures, and bibliographies.
- Analysis of the evolution of Belgo-African relations.
- This series succeeds the Cahiers du CEDAF (1971-1992) and has been published regularly since 1993.
- In French only.
Do you wish to submit a book to this series?
Conjonctures de l’Afrique centrale
This ‘Cahiers africains’ sub-series offers in-depth analysis of certain current trends in the political, economic, and social life of Central Africa.
Articles are in either French or English.
It is published every year by the Centre belge de Référence pour l’Expertise sur l’Afrique centrale (CRE-AC aisbl), the Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB) of the University of Antwerp, and the Royal Museum for Central Africa (RMCA), in collaboration with the Université catholique de Louvain (UCL).
Each volume is presented to the Belgian Parliament upon its release.
Conjonctures de l'Afrique centrale 2020