Intensive professional development training in historical archival research for Masters and PhD students
- For candidates from Burundi, DR Congo and Rwanda.
- One week online training, followed by a 2-week training at the Ecole du Patrimoine Africain (Porto-Novo, Benin).
- For Master's or PhD students in Human Sciences.
- Possibility of practical application during a 3-month stay at the Royal Museum for Central Africa.
- 14 scholarships available.
- In French.
- Call for applications 2021-2022 (pdf, 490 Kb, in French)
- Application form (word doc, 80 Kb, in French)
Deadline for application: 14 July 2021.