- The AfricaMuseum follows the federal COVID-guidelines. A safe and pleasant visit to the museum is our first priority.
- Guided tours and workshops are allowed for groups of up to 15 people.
Schools may take up to 24 people per activity (both guided tours and workshops).
Take a look at the extensive offer and book online for up to 15 people. You can also book by phone or e-mail via the Welcome & Reservations department.
- Tickets can only be purchased on the AfricaMuseum website. For any questions regarding the purchase of tickets on the website, please contact the Welcome & Reservations.
- The selection of a time slot is mandatory when purchasing an online ticket. Within this time slot, visitors can check in at the entrance desk or at the ticket. There is no time limit on the duration of the visit itself.
- The picnic area of the museum is open again to schools and free visitors. Groups must make reservations via the website.
- The use of face masks in the museum is optional.
Workshops for kids
2nd-3rd level primary school
2nd year & 2nd-3rd level primary school
You and Me
2nd-3rd pre school & 1st-2nd year primary school
Workshops for young people
Music on the move
1st-2nd-3rd level secondary school
Congo-Belgium: a complex history
2nd-3rd level secondary school